Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby's First Blackfly Bite

I took a picture of my first-ever black fly bite. It bled. Fascinating.


I was the recipient of a number of bites during the weekend the picture above was taken. They all bled, but I didn't take pictures of all of them. Ok, I did take pictures of all of them, but I didn't post them all on the internet. Ok, I did post them on the blackflybitehotties.com, but I blurred out my face. Ok, I didn't blur out my face, and I included my phone number and measurements. It's a niche market and they pay well. Don't Judge!! I live by the words of 2Pac.
To augment this post, I tried to find a clip or even a picture that referenced the Canadian TV show "Blackfly", but I couldn't find anything worthwhile. It's like the CRTC scrubbed it from the public record. The show was very controversial so I can understand why the government wouldn't want it to fall into the wrong hands. You'll have to settle for a picture of Ron James, star of "Blackfly" and a Wikipedia reference to black flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment